NEW REPOSITORY SYSTEM, Wheeling Systems Checker 4.x project

« Older   Newer »
Giovanni A.
view post Posted on 17/11/2018, 19:04 by: Giovanni A.     +1   -1

Esperto

Group:
Moderatori

Qualche riga in inglese per spiegare di cosa si tratta anche a chi non è italiano ;)

Dear friends,

unfortunately, the previous lottodesigns repository is no more updated, so I decided to register a new website to create a new and hopefully definitive archive for our wheeling systems.

The address is www.coveringrepository.com but in order to let it work I need your help.

To upload your systems, and download others' ones, you need a subscription you can purchase here: www.coveringrepository.com/subscribe.aspx

You also need to download a new software I created, called Wheeling Systems Validator. Please look at this page for more info: www.coveringrepository.com/download.aspx and test it before you subscribe.

I think this is the only way to have a professional, error free and lasting repository.

A new version of my other program, Wheeling Systems Checker, is also available for subscribers. It includes a new feature named "covering tools" to help you create/improve your coverings.

I will write some instructions as soon as I can to help you understand how it works.

It's still under development, an improved and faster version will probably be available late December 2018.

If you need more information, please write me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you.
Giovanni (a.k.a Krypta) :)

251 replies since 17/11/2018, 16:00   47124 views